May 5, 2020
"Stop trying to solve broke people problems." That's just one example of the many edge-snatching quotes I get to hear from Jereshia Hawk as a student in her signature high-ticket sales program, Services That Sell.
Jereshia Hawk went from leading $400 Million pipeline projects as an engineer to doubling her corporate salary and quitting her job within 18 months of starting her online business. She teaches everyday side hustlers proven corporate strategies to specialize their skillset with a signature service and start their own six-figure-plus business online. She has helped hundreds of CEO’s start, grow, and scale businesses that go from generating anywhere from $4,000 to $25,000 a month in less than 9 months with her signature course, Services that Sell.
Jereshia teaches health and business coaches, content creators, designers, and consultants how to sell effectively, serve impeccably, and create consistent income so they can make an impact while earning income online.
She has received national media coverage in numerous print, online and top podcasts including Forbes, Black Enterprise, Diversity Inc, and more. She is a school supply enthusiast and Cold Stone Creamery ice cream lover. She lives in Detroit, Michigan.
In this episode, Jereshia talks to us about:
- Who can and should sell high-ticket services
- Why you don't need to follow the traditional sales funnel most online business "gurus" teach (Instead, FLIP the funnel!)
- Why niching down and specializing is the key to selling high-ticket services (plus the non-monetary benefits of specializing!)
- How to overcome the mindset barriers that can stop you from effectively selling premium services
- How to overcome common sales objections
Follow Jereshia on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Join Jereshia's free High-Ticket Sales Made Simple Facebook Group.
Follow LaziMILLENNIAL on Instagram.
Subscribe to Multipassionate Meg on YouTube.
Elephant Funeral has provided The LaziMILLENNIAL Lounge Podcast with written permission to use his song “Streetlights” in podcast episodes. Check out more of his amazing music on YouTube, SoundCloud, and Instagram.